Government: Fouad Siniora
Assignment Period : 11 Jul 2008 - 09 Nov 2009
- Date and place of birth: 1959 Beirut, Lebanon
- Civil status: Married, four children
- Address: Beirut, Lebanon
- Telephone: +(961) 1 272501 Fax: +(961) 1 272194
- Masters in Business Administration (American University of Beirut)
- Bachelor’s in Political Science and Public Administration (American University of Beirut)
- Languages: Arabic, English and French
Current professional experience:
- President of the Cultural Charity Organization: a public benefit association founded in 1966 by his eminence the late cheikh Imam Mohammed Mehdi Shamseddine. This organization is responsible for the control and management of educational and professional institutions as well as organizations concerned with development.
Previous professional experience:
- 1991-1996: Vice president of the Council for Development and Reconstruction: a governmental institution responsible for the reconstruction of Lebanon after the war.
- Supervise the rehabilitation and the development of a number of infrastructures in Lebanon.
- Member of the Lebanese Forum for Dialogue.
- Founder of the Cheikh Imam Mohammed Mehdi Shamseddine Association for dialogue which is a non-political association that aims the development and the dissemination of a dialogue and peace culture as well as the establishment of cooperation and integration connections with organizations and institutions concerned with these matters in Lebanon, the Arab countries and the world.
- He participated in numerous conferences, seminars as well as dialogue and cultural programs in Lebanon and the world.
- Author of many articles and research on political and Islamo-Christian dialogue topics.